Working to protect our
clients, colleagues, community and team
Like the rest of the world, we are taking steps we hope will limit the spread of Covid-19. Recognizing the situation is fluid, below is a non-exhaustive list of what we are doing to help keep our clients, colleagues, community and team healthy::
- Requesting frequent and thorough hand hygiene and sanitation by everyone.
- Requesting all our clients and colleagues who are sick, are exhibiting flu-like symptoms, think they may have been exposed to Covid-19, or have recently travelled abroad or to a “hot spot” to stay at home for medically prescribed times.
- Our team members have remote access capability and will stay at home if they are sick or exhibiting flu-like symptoms, or to permit us to better achieve distancing among team members.
- Clients and colleagues may communicate with us via phone, mail, email and video conferencing (for example, Zoom video-conferencing).
- All workshops will be held virtually until further notice.
- Practicing respiratory etiquette, including covering coughs and sneezes appropriately, and wearing cloth face coverings.
- We have placed multiple hand sanitizer stations and trash receptacles throughout office and all surfaces are cleaned after use.
- In person signing meetings are being held with “drive-through” social distancing protocols in mind (clients remain in their vehicles in the parking lot). Remote services are also available.
- Team members have eliminated the practice of using other team members’ phones, computers, pens and other commonly shared workplace tools. Commonly used tools that must continue to be used by multiple people, such as the copier, postage machine, bathrooms and kitchens are being cleaned after each use.
- Enhancing air exchanges and ventilation in the building spaces.
Best wishes from all of us. Stay healthy.