Working to protect our clients, colleagues, community and team
Like the rest of the world, we are taking steps we hope will limit the spread of Covid-19. Recognizing the situation is fluid, below is a non-exhaustive list of what we are doing to help keep our clients, colleagues, community and team healthy:
- Requesting frequent and thorough hand washing by everyone.
- Requesting all our clients and colleagues who are sick, are exhibiting flu-like symptoms, think they may have been exposed to Covid-19 or have recently travelled abroad or to a “hot spot” to stay at home for medically prescribed times.
- Our team members have remote access capability and will stay at home if they are sick or exhibiting flu-like symptoms, or to permit us to better achieve distancing among team members.
- Clients and colleagues may communicate with us via phone, email and video conferencing (e.g. Zoom, Facebook, Skype). Workshops will be held virtually until further notice.
- Practicing respiratory etiquette, including covering coughs and sneezes appropriately.
- We have placed multiple hand santizer stations and trash receptacles throughout office.
- In person meetings are being held with social distancing protocols in mind, i.e. 6 feet between meeting participants, unused pens and pads of paper are given to each client/colleague which are taken home after meeting.
- Pre and post meeting cleanings of all surfaces that may have been exposed to contagion.
- Team members have eliminated the practice of using other team members’ phones, computers, pens and other commonly shared workplace tools. Commonly used tools that must continue to be used by multiple people, such as the copier, postage machine, bathrooms and kitchens are being cleaned after each use.
- All team members have disinfectant at their desks and are continually cleaning surfaces in and around their work places.
We are rescheduling our annual Classicopia Concert. We will be in touch regarding our Annual Client Meeting currently scheduled for mid-May. Please let us know if you have questions or comments. Many thanks.
Best wishes from all of us.