In response to the COVID-19 public health emergency, we have begun working to protect our clients, colleagues, community and team.
Learn more about what we have done by clicking here.
Estate Planning and Settlement
Working on both sides of the Connecticut River, Caldwell Law’s New Hampshire and Vermont attorneys focus on estate planning and settlement, elder law and advocacy, long-term care planning, Medicaid planning, special needs planning, fiduciary services, trust administration, and probate law. Founded in 1994, five years after Tim Caldwell began practicing, Caldwell Law currently employs two attorneys and seven estate planning and administration assistants. Our memberships include:
- New Hampshire State Bar
- Vermont State Bar
- WealthCounsel Professional Organization
- ElderCounsel Professional Organization
- Planned Giving Counsel of New Hampshire and Vermont
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys
We help people understand what they didn’t know about their own estate planning. We do this by asking questions and listening. Together, we create estate plans our clients understand and they say give them peace of mind.
Ask yourself these questions…
- Do I know what my estate plan says?
- Does it say what I want it to say?
- Are all my assets titled in a manner that is consistent with the terms of my plan?
- Do my “helpers” understand their responsibilities?
At Caldwell Law, we make sure all of our clients can say yes to all four of these questions. Find out how you can answer Yes too!
Our book: Building Your Lifeplan
Building Your Life Plan, by Caldwell Law attorneys Timothy W. Caldwell and Renée A. Harvey, is a comprehensive legal guide to estate planning and settlement. Stop by our office to pick up a book or find it on Amazon.com and Kindle!