Why is titling important? Failure to properly title assets or to correctly designate beneficiaries can lead to unintended consequences, such as unwanted probate administration, a wrong person benefiting, no asset protection, and unanticipated taxes.
Our titling services include the following:
- Assistance in locating and organizing all financial assets and holdings.
- Annual review of financial assets and holdings.
- Advice and counseling relative to re-titling assets and designating beneficiaries in a manner consistent with one’s plan.
- Preparation of all documents necessary to effectuate the re-titling of assets, including but not limited to: Change of Ownership Forms; Change of Beneficiary Forms; Client Instruction Cover Letters; Confirmation Statements; Verification forms; and Property and Casualty Insurance Letters.
- Review and verification of the titling of your assets.
- Preparation of Asset Review Report to reflect titling status.
- Training Meetings.
- Advice and Counseling in relation to the titling of newly acquired assets.
- Monthly Third Tuesday Titling Workshops on Zoom.