What is ShareFile?
ShareFile is a secure file sharing and transfer service we use to share important documents and information with clients and their helpers. Each client has their own secure and private folder within ShareFile.
We encourage our clients to share important information with their helpers through ShareFile for easy access if needed during a critical time. If you would like to use this portal to share information, we ask our clients to please contact our office. We will then create a Helper folder in which they can share copies of documents.
- When you are added to a ShareFile folder, you will receive an email with a link to set up a password and log in. Your login information is unique to you, please be sure to save it in a safe place.
- Passwords must be updated every 180 days.
- How to upload documents to your ShareFile folder.
- Open your web browser and go to Caldwell.sharefile.com.
- Log in with your username and password.
- Look for the blue plus sign on the righthand side of your screen and hover your mouse over it.
- Select “Upload” from the menu that pops up.
- Drag the file from your desktop into the upload window OR select “Browse Files” and find your report.
- Click the blue “Upload” button at the bottom of your screen.